High Speed 4K HDMI™ Slim Cable HDR 4K 60Hz (6FT)
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST)
UPTab High Speed Slim 4K HDMI™ cable enables audio and video transfer both in one cord, and supports as high as 4K 4096x2160 50/60Hz display with HDR, HDR10, Dolby Vision HDR, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD next-gen soundtrack
UPTab Slim 6 FT - 28 AWG - High Speed HDMI 4K CABLE - 18 Gbps - ETHERNET & AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL AND HDR.
With UPTab new manufacturing proses we are able to include all HDMI™ 2.0a features in simple and more Slim design using our pure oxygen-free copper wiring technology.
Most 6 FT cables use cheaper & thinner 30 AWG wiring (10 Gbps). UPTab 6 FT cable uses pure oxygen-free bare copper wiring which enables 18Gbps speed required for UltraHD 4096x2160 pixels with HDR10 at 50/60Hz.
Connectors are 24K gold-plated and soldering points are covered by thick aluminum shell to achieve better shielding and even lower SNR.
Ethernet & Audio Return channels eliminate extra network and audio cables. Less cables means slimmer cable management!
- Supports 4Kx2K (4096x2160 pixels at 50/60Hz.), 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions.
- Support XBox™ X/S and PlayStation™ 4 Pro (4K at 60Hz with HDR)
- Supports Audio Return Channel.
- Supports Highest Refresh Rates up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color.
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 18 Gbps.
- Supports TrueHD Dolby™ 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Supports HDR - HDR10 and Dolby Vision HDR
- Supports 3D Content.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant.
- 100% pure oxygen-free bare copper wiring.
- Full Metal Shielding within connectors for durability and Interference protection.
- Shielding throughout Cable.
- HDMI™ connectors are 24K Gold plated.
This cable also works with::
- ANY device bearing the HDMI™ logo.
- ALL revisions of HDMI™ v2.0b, v2.0a, v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, arrived promptly, no complaints. I have already bought from them again
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
UPTab is proud to offer "SAME DAY SHIPPING" as a standard for our customers who place orders before 2PM (EST).
Additionally, if an item(s) in an order is not in stock, the entire or part of the order may be held until the item returns back in stock, then the order will be processed immediately. Please keep in mind that orders placed during the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $33.95 to contiguous United States.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world (Free Shipping apply only to orders which total amount is over $33.95 and ship to contiguous United State). Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- International VAT - Customers from Canada and Mexico and EU are liable for their respective country's import duties, taxes, and fees (final VAT is not included in order).
- Shipping Delivery Time - Shipping methods denote the delivery time once your order is shipped from our warehouse in Fort Mill, South Carolina.