The Best Range of Adapters for You
Whether you are an avid gamer who is looking to stream live videos or even just some good old fashioned fun, the right adapters make your life unbelievably easy. Finding the adapters to meet your tech needs might have been a lot of hassle, but here is every kind of adapter you need, under one roof.
Browse through our collection of adapters that offer inter-device capability and allow seamless data transfer, along with all the best features and the latest specs. Go ahead and shop for all the adapters you need!
With our range of DisplayPort Adapters that offer you great data transfer speeds, reliable connection, and UltraHD video display, there is never a dull moment. Video display adapters should be of the best quality, and that is exactly what we offer. Our UPTab DisplayPort adapters are high quality video port adapters that can cater to HDMI, VGA and DVI monitor or projector needs. Our range of PS5 DisplayPort Adapters are well suited for gamers looking for best refresh rates or even multi monitor setups, all at 4K display and for 60 or 144 Hz.
USB C to DVI-D cables are a great choice if you are looking to improve connectivity from your device to a single link DVI-D port to legacy monitors. You can get the classic feel, even with your latest spec laptops. Moreover, they come with a warranty of up to one year from UPTab.
A handy solution for your connectivity needs; our range of Mini DisplayPorts are a great range of video port adapters that merely limit your bandwidth. This is an extremely convenient adapter to carry around, which means that your multi monitor setup at work can be put to great use with just a mini DisplayPort and an HDMI active adapter.
One of the most common ways to make the most of your screens is via a simple HDMI adapter that can directly connect your devices to DisplayPorts, VGA and so on. With UPTab’s range of HDMI 2.0b to DisplayPort 1.2 or 1.4 active adapters, you can get your points across clearly in meetings or play games on a big screen with all your friends.
USB C (Type C)
Our range of USB C adapters are an all-in-one solution; you get everything from USB 1.1 to DisplayPort and HDMI.
Get Your Adapter Needs Met Now!
With UPTab’s DisplayPort adapters, all your connectivity needs will be met. Be it USB C or HDMI connectors- whatever you need, UPTab has a simple and effective solution that will last for ages and give you the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Set PS5 Default difficulty?
- Go to the PS5 Home Screen and select the Settings icon in the top right side.
- In 'Settings', navigate down to the 'Save Data and Game/App Settings' option.
- Now select 'Game Presets'
- Within 'Game Presets' you'll see all the various options available to you. The top setting will allow you to select your default difficulty on the PS5.
- As pointed out by the PS5 console, this option "applies to games that offer difficulty options". Games without difficulty options will naturally be unaffected by these choices.
- Choose your desired difficulty level. You can select from 'Game Default', 'Easiest', 'Easy', 'Normal', 'Hard', and finally 'Hardest'
Will a PS5 has a display port to connect to monitors?
No, PS5 has only HDMI 2.1 port. To connect PS5 to a Monitor you will need and HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter.
How do I fix the HDMI port on my PS5?
- Check for any damage or dirt accumulation in the port and whether the HDMI cable is inserted properly. The cable should be flush with the back of the console. If you see any part of the plug sticking out, it may not be connected properly.
- Check the connection to your TV and try connecting the console to a different HDMI port. If that doesn’t work, try using a different HDMI cable or hooking your PS5 up to a different TV.
- Disable HDR - Turning off HDR may help if you’re experiencing a blinking or flickering screen. Go to PS5 Settings > Screen and Video > Video Output > HDR and turn the setting off.
- Boot into safe mode - You can put your PS5 into safe mode to troubleshoot. To enter safe mode, turn off the console by pressing and holding the power button until the PS5 beeps twice. Then press and hold the power button for at least 7 seconds. Once you hear two short beeps, release the button. Connect your DualSense wireless controller using a USB cable and then press the [PS] button on the controller. On the safe mode menus, select option 2 Change Video Output. Set HDCP mode to HDCP 1.4 only. Once selected, restart the PS5.
What is a DisplayPort adapter used for?
DisplayPort provides the ultimate range of connectivity options enabling a single connector on the PC to connect to monitors, projectors and HDTVs that may have VGA, DVI, or HDMI inputs, making DisplayPort an easy, universal and cross-application solution.