HDMI to DisplayPort 4K 60Hz Active Adapter
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST)
Use the new HDMI To DisplayPort 1.4 4K at 60Hz Active Adapter to connect your PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X/S to a DisplayPort monitor.
Any HDMI enabled Ultrabook, laptop, desktop, and even Raspberry Pi 3/4 Model B connect to a DisplayPort of a monitor, supporting resolutions UHD of 4K @ 60Hz, 1440@120Hz and 1080p @120Hz. You can expect crisp sound and crystal clear imagery for your digital needs. The excellent audio supports 7.1 channel surround audio with up to 192 kHz sample rate for amazing sound quality, producing better overall entertainment experiences for you, friends, or family. The plug-and-play design makes it easy to start using, with no driver or software installation necessary. If you love gaming on a PS5 or XBOX One/Series X/S such as a monitor, the HDMI to DisplayPort Active Adapter is all you need to get started.
Connect the included Micro USB cable to a computer USB port or USB wall charger to power the conversion from HDMI to DisplayPort.
Connect your XBox™ Series X/S to your Monitor using our HDMI™ to DisplayPort™ 1.4 Adapter 4K at 60Hz or 1440 at 120Hz or 1080 at 120Hz.
Connect your Sony Play Station™ 3/4/5 to your Monitor using our HDMI™ to DisplayPort™ 1.4 Adapter 4K 60Hz.
- Plug & play
- Triple shielded cable
- No driver or software installation required
- Supports resolutions up to UHD of 4K at 60Hz
- High-quality audio (supports 7.1 channel surround audio with up to 192 kHz)
- Compliant with HDCP standards
- Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.4 standard
- Input: HDMI, Male.
- Output: DisplayPort 1.4, Female (A separate DisplayPort cable, not included, is required)
- Supports resolutions UHD of 4K (3840x2160) @ 60Hz, 1440p (2560x1440) @ 120Hz, 1080p (1920x1080) @ 120 Hz.
- High Quality Audio - Supports 7.1 Channel surround audio with up to 192 kHz sample rate.
- Compliant with VESA™ Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ 1.4 standard.
- Compliant with HDCP standards.
- Cable: Triple Shielded.
- Cable Color: Black Color.
- USB Powered.
** Note: This adapter is NOT bi-directional. It only converts an HDMI output signal (source device) to DisplayPort (monitor/display)
In The Box:
- 1x UPTab HDMI to DisplayPort Active Adapter.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
PlayStation 5 (PS5)
How can I get 1080p at 120Hz?
- Make sure you have latest Sony PS5 Update . Check Sony website here.
- Make sure your monitor can support 120Hz at 1080p
- Make sure you are using Dp to DP Cable capable of handling the resolution DP 1.3 minimum
- Make sure the DP port on your monitor is configure to DP 1.4 or Minimum of DP 1.3
- Disable Ray Tracing
- Enable Performance Mode on your PS5
- Navigate to your home screen after launching PS5 and open up “Settings.” – Screengrab via Sony.
- Scroll down and choose “Save Data and Game/App Settings.” – ...
- Enter “Game Presets” and choose “Performance Mode or ResolutionMode.” Switch to “Performance Mode.”
- Borderlands 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Destiny 2
- Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition
- Dirt 5
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
- The Nioh Collection (Nioh and Nioh 2)
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
- WRC 9
How do I fix DisplayPort to HDMI no signal?
- Turn off the PC
- Disconnect all monitors
- Unplug the monitor you’re having issues with from its power source.
- Wait approximately 1 minute.
- Reconnect ONLY the monitor you were having issues with to the power, and to the PC.
- Reconnect the PC to the power source.
- Turn on the PC
Can I connect the HDMI laptop to the DisplayPort monitor?
- Confirm your adapter is HDMI to DisplayPort and NOT DisplayPort to HDMI, many adapters are not by-directional.
- Turn off your PC
- Connect your HDMI to the HDMI port on your PC\Laptop
- Connect the USB to the USB port on your computer or Power Source to power the adapter.
- Connect the DisplayPort to your Monitor DisplayPort Cable (Cable not provided).
- Turn on your PC
Is HDMI the same as DisplayPort?
- HDMI and DisplayPort are both high-speed digital interfaces, but they differ in several important aspects. HDMI is used mainly for consumer electronics equipment, while DisplayPort is primarily for computer and peripheral video connections.
Does DisplayPort to HDMI lose quality?
- DP has a higher maximum quality, but a UltraHD TV will not be limited by HDMI, so there is no loss in quality. They are both serial digital standards and will transmit the signal without scaling.
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
UPTab is proud to offer "SAME DAY SHIPPING" as a standard for our customers who place orders before 2PM (EST).
Additionally, if an item(s) in an order is not in stock, the entire or part of the order may be held until the item returns back in stock, then the order will be processed immediately. Please keep in mind that orders placed during the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $34.00 to contiguous United States.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world (Free Shipping apply only to orders which total amount is over $34.00 and ship to contiguous United State). Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- International VAT - Customers from Canada and Mexico and EU are liable for their respective country's import duties, taxes, and fees (final VAT is not included in order).
- Shipping Delivery Time - Shipping methods denote the delivery time once your order is shipped from our warehouse in Fort Mill, South Carolina.