DisplayPort 1.4 Cable 8K 2M/6.56FT
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST)
When you need to connect devices with a DisplayPort interface, such as your monitor or television, a good DisplayPort HBR3 Cable becomes essential. Our 2M/6.56FT DisplayPort Cable is designed to support a maximum bandwidth of 32.4 Gb/s with the ability to display in 8K Ultra HD and 5K resolution. The premium triple-shielded cable furthermore improves the audio transmission quality with a sampling rate of up to 1536 kHz, ensuring smooth, crisp sound throughout use. To unlock the connector, simply press the built-in one-touch latch button. The DisplayPort Cable is also downwards compatible with Displayport 1.3, 1.2, and 1.1 for additional convenience. Lastly, the soft, UltraFlex jacket design protects it from bends, deformations, and other damages that may potentially occur. There's no better quality DisplayPort Cable anywhere else.
- Downwards compatible with 1.3, 1.2, 1.1
- Transmission of audio + video signals
- Gold-plated connector
- Data transfer rate up to 32.4Gb/s
- 2M / 6.56FT length
- Connectors: 2x DisplayPort male
- DisplayPort 1.4 specification
- Gold-plated connector
- Transmission of audio and video signals
- Data transfer rate up to 32.4 Gb/s
- Resolution up to:
- Display without DSC support:
- 7680 x 4320 @ 60 Hz 4:4:4 8 bpc
- 3840 x 2160 @ 120 Hz 4:2:2 10 bpc
- 3840 x 2160 @ 144 Hz 4:2:2 10 bpc
- (Depending on the system and the connected hardware)
- Supports Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
- Supports HBR3 (8.1 Gb/s) data rate
- Full extension of audio transport up to 32-channel LPCM audio at 192kHz and HBR 8-channel audio up to 1536 kHz
Length: 2 Meters/6.56 Feet
Warranty: 1 Year
In The Box:
- 1x DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 1.4 2 Meters 6.56 Feet
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
UPTab is proud to offer "SAME DAY SHIPPING" as a standard for our customers who place orders before 2PM (EST).
Additionally, if an item(s) in an order is not in stock, the entire or part of the order may be held until the item returns back in stock, then the order will be processed immediately. Please keep in mind that orders placed during the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $34.00 to contiguous United States.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world (Free Shipping apply only to orders which total amount is over $34.00 and ship to contiguous United State). Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- International VAT - Customers from Canada and Mexico and EU are liable for their respective country's import duties, taxes, and fees (final VAT is not included in order).
- Shipping Delivery Time - Shipping methods denote the delivery time once your order is shipped from our warehouse in Fort Mill, South Carolina.