DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0a Active Adapter
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST).
The UPTab DisplayPort™ 1.2 to HDMI 2.0a Active Adapter enables your DisplayPort™ supported computer to connect to an HDMI UltraHD display. This adapter is ideal for those engaged in high level computing, gaming and graphics by providing the highest performance available. With HDMI™ 2.0 throughput up to 18Gbps, the DisplayPort™ 1.2 to HDMI™ 2.0a adapter is ideal for when 4K video combined with a smooth, 60Hz frame rate is desired.
Connect the DisplayPort end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing HDMI cable from the display into the adapter. The adapter converts the DisplayPort video signal into an HDMI signal at up to UHD 4K 4096x2160@60Hz. With support of the 4:4:4 color format, the adapter will enable true RGB color without the visual color degradation that occurs in other color formats that use subsampling. When audio is desired, the DisplayPort adapter will also transmit up to 8 channel audio for an immersive audio and video experience.
- HDMI™ 2.0a data rates to 18Gbps, DisplayPort™ 1.2
- Supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz frame rate with 24-bit color
- Supports CEC-Tunneling-over-AUX as per DP 1.2 Standard
- Jitter cleaning PLL provides stable HDMI output signal
- Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM
- Supports RGB/YCbCr video color formats with a color depth of 16bpc (or 48 bits per pixel)
- Supports pixel encoding conversion from RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 to YCbCr 4:2:0 and YCbCr 4:2:0 pass-trough function.
- Supports RGB up to 12 bpc, YCbCr4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0
- Supports content protection formats HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 repeater function with on-chip keys
- Supports TMDS scrambling for EMI/RFI reduction
- Supports SCDC (Status and Control Data Channel)
- Audio support up to 8 channels LPCM
- Self-powered, no external power required
- Premium chip: PS175
- Multi-shielded cable with aluminum body
- Input: DisplayPort™ Male
- Output: HDMI Female; An HDMI™ cable (sold separately) is required
- Can only convert signal from DisplayPort™ to HDMI™. This is not a bi-directional adapter
- Connect multiple monitors using NVIDIA™ Surround technology (one adapter per monitor)
- Depress the button on the DisplayPort connector to release the latches and avoid damage when unplugging
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
UPTab is proud to offer "SAME DAY SHIPPING" as a standard for our customers who place orders before 2PM (EST).
Additionally, if an item(s) in an order is not in stock, the entire or part of the order may be held until the item returns back in stock, then the order will be processed immediately. Please keep in mind that orders placed during the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $34.00 to contiguous United States.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world (Free Shipping apply only to orders which total amount is over $34.00 and ship to contiguous United State). Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- International VAT - Customers from Canada and Mexico and EU are liable for their respective country's import duties, taxes, and fees (final VAT is not included in order).
- Shipping Delivery Time - Shipping methods denote the delivery time once your order is shipped from our warehouse in Fort Mill, South Carolina.